Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

For my XX birthday (yeap, XX means none of your business) I was lucky to get to stay home with the kids; however my niece was not so lucky as she had strep throat so my sister could not watch M & C. It was probably one of my best birthdays ever. C slept in until 8am, which most of you know he barely sleeps, so this was his birthday gift to me. I decide that it would be photo shot day for the kids and M promised to smile for her birthday gift to me. However in return for her smile I had to promise to take her and C to the park, lunch, and decorate easter eggs; what a little negotiator.

This picture was totally worth the all the promises, she is just so beautiful!
IMG_4614 edited 5x7 Blog

IMG_4625 edited 4x6 Blog

She loves her little brother.
IMG_4646 edited 4x6 Blog

The C man is pretty darn cute too! Here he is almost 9 months old.
Blog

Here are some of the outtakes from our fun photo shoot. I took about 80 pictures and I would say about 85% turned out something like this...

IMG_4628 edited 4x6 Blog

IMG_4675 Edited 4x6 Blog

No comments: