Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Pictures

I was lazy this year and decided to take pictures of the kids for Christmas cards myself. The thought of dragging them to a portrait studio with all the other families this year did not sound appealing. Last Sunday we had an overcast day, so I rounded up the kids and Mike and we went out driving looking for picture locations, but it seemed a lot of other families had the same idea. We found two great locations I hope to use again. Anyhow, I think they turned out okay, and you will find out which pictures I picked when you get our card in the mail (hopefully before Christmas).

Actually it turned out to be a great day. C and M had fun climbing the rocks and running around the grass and then we went to Grammy and Pa's house for dinner and to check out their Christmas decorations. C was all excited. He kept running all around their house point to things. It's so fun to see the kids excitement during the holidays.


IMG_1578 Edited 3 Blog


IMG_1659 Edited Edited Blgo

IMG_1650 edited blog


IMG_1596 edited blog

IMG_1657 Edited blog

IMG_1625 Edited blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw how cute these are !!!