Friday, February 20, 2009

Look Mom, Two Wheels...

On my way home from work Denise called me and said that M wanted her training wheels off her bike and that Mike was in the process of removing them. We had been bugging M to take them off because she really was not using them. Mike had moved them up, so they were not even on the ground any more. I guess her friends were riding down the grass in the green belt and Mike said she could not do it with training wheels, so she said "take them off!".

Mike being supervised while taking off her training wheels.

Edited IMG_3107 blog

Mike giving M the "ride safe and watch where you are going" lecture.

Edited IMG_3109 blogg

And she's off....

Edited IMG_3110 blogg

She is so proud of herself, and we are so proud of her!

Edited IMG_3170 blogg

C man was watching his sister ride.

Edited IMG_3177 blog

As usual I was not home for the big event, so Denise was nice to take pictures for me. Thanks Ese. I hate missing these moments!!

No comments: