Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why's The Sky Blue...

I picked up M from religion class (yes, don't faint)and on the way home she saw a shooting star (I think it was plane). She started asking a whole bunch of questions about shooting stars and I tried my best to come up with some answer, I do remember a little bit of 8th grade science. Well one question lead to another and before I knew it the ultimate kid question flew out of her mouth, "Mommy, why is the sky blue?" Well, I tried my best to answer, but once I saw her confused little face in the rear view mirror I said "Hey, lets look it up on the Internet when we get home" She smiled! Thank God for the Internet, really! Remember how we researched things when we were little, do ya? We had to go to the library and figure out that damn Dewey Decimal System, and then hunt for the book hoping it was in the right place! Moral of the story is INTERNET = LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments: