Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Go Fish...

M is such a little fish, she just loves to be in the pool. She has come so far with her swimming this summer. She can now almost swim the length of the pool in one breath and can swim to the bottom of the pool to pick up dive sticks. We are going to get her into swim lessons to help her with her swim strokes. Way to go M!

IMG_7405 edited blog

IMG_7362 edited blog

IMG_7347 edited blog

Of course I could not blog without posting some pictures of C! Ain't he just adorable in his boardshorts! My little boy is growing up.

IMG_7380 edited 4x6 blog

IMG_7378 edited 4x6 blog
(pictures taken 7/10/08)

Hope you all had a good weekend; I can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

They are too cute!! And P.S. I LOVE the new picture up there!
Love,
you know who

denise said...

I am so proud of you M! You swim like a little fishy!
Love you forever much!
Esie
xoxoxo