Friday, July 4, 2008

One Year Old

Yes, it's official, our little C is one year old. Althought his big birthday party was the next day we could not let the offical day pass without a small celebration. So Grammy, Pa, Esie, and N came over for some pizza and wings, to watch C open some presents (however M did most of the opening), to sing happy birthday and eat some cake.

IMG_6828 edited blog

IMG_6846 edited blog

IMG_6851 edited blog

IMG_6888 edited blog

Overall I think C had a pretty fun 1st birthday, needless to say the party ended with a bath!

2 comments:

denise said...

Happy Birthday My Little Coley Cole! It's hard to believe you are 1 already! It was a rough year in the beginning, but every moment with you and Madi is a gift to me! I love you both so very, very, very much! Every day I get to see you both you make me smile!
Love you forever & ever,
Esie
xoxoxo

Danielle said...

Hi, it's me!!! And happy birthday Coley!! He was soo cute when he ate his cake!! And Madi ate her cake cute too!! Miss you guys!! See ya soon!!

Love you guys lots,
who know who xoxoxo